I’ve been trying to get my current thoughts on the 48 family into words, but I really have had a difficult time expressing myself lately. So rather than write one long, coherent post, this post will be mostly small, nonsensical ramblings on AKB.
- My 48 experience has definitely changed since I first joined the 48 fandom over two years ago. Now I have a job and I just don’t have the time to follow the 48 family like I used to when I was a NEET.
- I feel AKB48 has just become stagnant and uninteresting lately. The group seems to be lacking that mystique that lured me into the fandom in the first place. Among the future centers in waiting, I’m hoping that Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) becomes the center of AKB48 in the future.
- My kami oshi has been, is, and will always be Minegishi Minami (Miichan). I’m sure it’s been incredibly difficult for her the last few months and as a Miichan oshi, I will continue to support her. Vote for her in the next AKB election please!
- I’m actually liking how the next AKB single Sayonara Crawl sounds and looks. It’s been awhile since I’ve felt that way about an AKB single. It really has.
- Of course, my NMB fandom is still strong. I can’t wait for the 7th single to come out and I’m hoping that my NMB oshi Shimada Rena (Shimarena) makes senbatsu for the 1st time.
I probably have more thoughts, but I can’t think of them at the moment. Until next time, I guess.